Monday, March 21, 2011

You're gonna miss this...

I heard "You're Gonna Miss This" by Trace Adkin's on the radio today. I'd forgotten about this song, but once I heard it again, it brought back so many memories already... here's the main chorus...

You're gonna miss this, you're gonna want this back.
You're gonna wish these days, hadn't gone by so fast.
These are some good times, so take a good look around...
You may not know it now...
But you're gonna miss this.






It's hard to believe that about five months ago today, I was a few days away from the baby's due date, and we were so anxious and ready for the baby to be here! Now, she's more than just "the baby" we'd been waiting for, she's Alli Ru, our smiley, talkative, giggly baby girl. She has grown so much and changed so much already. Everyone always tells you to cherish every moment because they grow up SO fast! I don't think it really registers until you're actually experiencing it yourself...

Remember when she was this little? I know, it's hard for us to remember anymore either!



No comments:

Post a Comment