Thursday, March 10, 2011

Frankly, my dear...

 I'm disappointed!!

I just finished reading Gone With The Wind... (yes, I know, shocking that I've never read it or seen the movie!) It was definitely a great book to read on my e-reader to keep me occupied... all 1,030 pages it! But I have to say, I'm disappointed with the ending!! What kind of ending is that? I thought it'd be a better love story, but of course, I won't discuss it further just in case there are others like me that have never read or seen it. We have the movie too, so I'll have to watch that now and see what I think. Just wanted to complain that I was not thrilled with the way things end, for as much as I was into the rest of the book! Now, what should I read next??

Oh, and here's our darling little girl... look at those huge blue eyes! She's going to be a heart breaker for sure! Just like Scarlett O'Hara... so many beau's, so little time...

No comments:

Post a Comment