Friday, March 11, 2011

He's finally my age again...

Happy birthday to Dad-E today... who's finally 27, like me! :o) I am dreading the day that I turn the big 3-0 and Eric will still get to be 29 for 2 and 1/2 months until his birthday comes around... I'm sure I'll hear it from him all the time how OLD I am.

Once Alli gets up from her nap, we're planning on going to visit Dad-E at work and take him out to lunch. Probably nothing fancy, but at least we'll get to spend time with him! Then, Alli Ru is going to hang out with our friend Melissa tonight while I take Dad-E out for a surprise dinner! He has no idea where we're going, but with so many great resturaunts in Charleston, I'm sure he won't be disappointed.

Just wanted to say, "Happy Birthday and I Love You!" to my best friend, the sweetest husband, and the most adoring father! Watching you with Alli every day has made me fall even more in love. (OK enough mushy stuff, I'm sure he'll update later on how his day turned out... and hopefully, it's a great one!)

No comments:

Post a Comment