Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Cartoon of the Week


Love it!! We get asked a lot who we think Alli looks like (I think the eyes are an obvious one... dad!!), but this most recent picture I took of the two of them together just goes to show how similar they really are... same facial expression in this picture or what?! But, I've also got a few baby pictures of myself that in comparison to Alli, I'd say we have some similarities as well. I'll post those someday soon. She's a great mixture of both of us, and hopefully all the good qualities of both of us as well. :o) It also doesn't hurt that many people think Dad-E and I look a lot like each other anyway...





1 comment:

  1. Everyone thinks both our girls look just like Eric, but I think they are a good combo of both of us. It will be interesting to see Alli's personality and who she is more alike that way. Molly looks like Eric but acts just like me!

    ReplyDelete