Thursday, January 27, 2011

A Night Out


So last night, Eric & I went out to the After Work With Denison event... where DU Alumni gather in different cities all over the country on the same day. For being such a small school, it's crazy to see how active the alumni truly are. Most of you know I did not go there (no nursing school! and WSU gave me a great nursing education I might add!), but I was there just about every weekend for football games or track meets... so I feel like an honorary DU alum =)

Alli got to hang out at the Curry's (her first non-family babysitters!), and I couldn't be happier to have such great friends down here. Ryan & her husband Nicholas just adored Alli, and their kids Bennett & Addison read to her, tried to teach her things, and played with her until they wore her out! We are very thankful to have them in our lives! And it doesn't hurt that they have a boat too (hint hint for this summer!! haha)

We definitely had a great time meeting DU Alum that live in Charleston, and enjoying a night as "just us two" again. It was much needed and appreciated, so, thanks Curry's!!

No comments:

Post a Comment