Thursday, October 6, 2011

The planning continues!

We're quickly approaching Alli's first birthday party (insert tears and sad face here)... and I'm excited and anxious and sad and a million other emotions, but I've got to hold it together and be the party planner and organizer for the big day! So far, we have about 10-12 adults and 5 babies/kids coming to the party. The kids range in age from 3 months to 3 years, so I'm most nervous about entertaining everyone and keeping them busy. I hope it's as nice as it was last October when we brought Alli home from the hospital... it was a near record high of the mid-80's or so! It doesn't need to be that warm, but at least nice enough the kids can play around in the backyard.

Obviously, I know she won't remember this birthday party, but I know we always will. And, I hope someday when she looks back at the pictures and videos, she'll know how much this party meant to us and how happy we are to celebrate her 1st birthday with our family and friends who can make it for the big day.

...she's oh so cute and so much fun, our little lady is turning one...

1 comment:

  1. Yay, can't wait to see you guys & celebrate Alli's big day!!

    ReplyDelete