Friday, October 21, 2011

Less than a week...

In less than a week, we'll have a one year old. When people ask me how old my daughter is, I won't be able to say it in months. I can't exactly say "my baby" when I'm talking about her anymore, because she's pretty much a toddler now. Today, she walked all the way down the hall, walked from Dad-E to I in the backyard with at least 10 steps or more. She's officially walking. I can't help but have a million emotions thinking about this... it's all so monumental, and it's going by so fast. Last year at this time, I wanted the next week to go faster. My due date was October 23rd, and that day came and went. On this October 23rd, I'll reflect on the fact that I still have 4 more days to enjoy my 11 month old. Seriously, I know we've said it before, but, don't blink.


No comments:

Post a Comment