Sunday, January 8, 2012

Count with me...

1: Number of days it took Alli to get used to having no bottle in the morning and at night. She is doing wonderfully... hopefully, it stays this way. I'm sure tomorrow morning will be more of a challenge with Dad-E getting her ready alone while I'm already at work, but, here's hoping for the best!!

2: Extra hours Alli slept in today... she used to be an "Up at 6, on the dot, no questions asked, you could set your alarm by it type girl"... today, she slept until 8:15!! Needless to say, Dad-E and I were impressed, and refreshed. =)

3: More months until baby #2 is scheduled to arrive!! Today I'm 24 weeks (or, 6 months) pregnant... and I'm feeling huge already. A girl at work told me I waddle already. Who says that? Ugh, there really needs to be a book written by pregnant women about inappropriate things said or done to them. I am still wearing my pre-pregnancy scrubs, so, I'm proud of that fact.

4: The number of quarters of football the Bengals performed terribly in last night. Which to those of you who don't watch or know football, would be all of them. In all honestly though, I'm proud they made it to the post-season with a rookie quarterback and no expectations for a great season... so, like most Bengals fans are getting quite used to saying, there's always next year!

5: Yesterday marked the five year anniversary of the date I started working at MUSC. I can't believe it's been that long already! I've had a lot of great experiences and learned so much in those years... and I'm sure it will only continue.

No comments:

Post a Comment