Thursday, January 5, 2012

Cartoon of the Week


Today after work, I had about an hour to kill before my 24 week (6 month!) OB appointment. So, where else to go but shopping?! Victoria's Secret is having their semi-annual sale, so I decided to venture in and see what great deals they had. I was so excited, I found so many pairs of underwear, a couple new bras, and headed out as happy as could be with the deals I'd gotten and how relatively cheap everything was. I went to my appointment, which went wonderfully, and found out I'd only gained 4 lbs this month, which wasn't too bad! I was expecting a lot more for as much as I'd eaten in the past few weeks, being at home with Chipotle and Steak and Shake (two favorites that we miss down here!), and of course, all the holiday foods! So, I'm still feeling pretty great about everything... until... I come home and try the underwear on. Well, I guess they'll be post-pregnancy underwear.

No comments:

Post a Comment