Thursday, May 26, 2011

This should be interesting

Today Dad-E and I are at home (he's working from home, I'm just playing with Ru), and getting things ready for our trip to Ohio tomorrow! We are going to be making the drive back north, which in total is about 12 hours up to Findlay, but we'll be breaking it up to spend some time with his family too in Cincinnati and our friends in Dayton. So, it'll "only" be about 9-10 hours for our first leg of the trip. Well, I take that back... it would be 9-ish hours if it were just Eric and I driving... but, with an almost 7 month old and an overly excitable golden retriever, I'm sure we're in for a long haul. We're going to make the best of it though, no complaints! We are just excited to see our family and friends... especially those who have yet to meet our lil Ru! Thank goodness for having my moms SUV to drive home in, we'll have a lot more room for all of us... I'm just dreading the drive back to SC in my Nissan, especially if it still looks like this...


Yep, this is my back windshield blown out from horrible hail storms they had up in Findlay yesterday. What great luck! My poor mom... she's had my car (somewhat unwillingly and I know she misses her big SUV!), and since she's had it she has had to get a new tire, and now this! Go figure. Time to go car shopping for me...

Anyway, we probably won't be updating for awhile because we'll be at home enjoying time with our family and friends, so don't miss us too much! And wish us luck on this long, fun drive home...

1 comment:

  1. Yikes, time for a minivan ;). Safe travels & have fun in Ohio, can't wait til we get to see you guys too :D

    ReplyDelete