Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Little Tidbits...

Since Dad-E took the time and energy to write some great blog posts the past few days about both of our adorable babies, I thought I'd just take a minute to add my two cents and add some funny little stories about things that have been going on recently.

As Dad-E mentioned, Alli is just a riot and becoming so independent these days. She speaks in full sentences a lot of the time, her all-time favorite sentence these days being, "No doggy, it's mine!" Every time she gets anything to eat and Scrounge-lett follows along for some extras, she always puts the dog in her place. It's quite amuzing.

Aiden is becoming more and more fun and independent, even just the past few days. He babbled his dada's, lala's and yaya's all the way into school today, and while I'm sad there are no mama's yet, I'm happy to hear him jabbering away. He is holding his bottle really well, and trying to sit up on his own quite a bit these days, too. I can hardly believe tomorrow he'll be six months old...

Dad-E has the fun job of getting the A Team ready for school 3 days a week, which can be quite a challenge. So, to try and help the process, I get all of Aiden's bottles ready the night before, and lay out both of their outfits for the day. Well, yesterday morning, I had laid out a pink dress for Alli with gray leggings to go underneath. Aiden had a blue shirt-onesie type outfit laid out. I guess in the rush of everything, Dad-E didn't realize that the gray leggings were for Alli, not Aiden. He slipped them on him, thought, hmm, these are a little big, but didn't think much of it. Luckily, he just happened to notice the lace trim around the bottom of each of the leggings, and quickly took them off of Aiden and slipped them on Alli. I have a feeling this could happen quite a bit since Aiden's quickly catching up to big sister in size... poor buddy. Hopefully he'll never leave the house in a dress or anything... :)




I'm having a really hard time with the fact that 10 days from now... I'll have a 6 month old and a 2 year old... my goodness... where does the time go?

No comments:

Post a Comment