Monday, May 21, 2012

"First" birthday for A man




Aiden Ringling had his "first" birthday on Friday... his first month is in the books! He is growing and changing so much each and every day... that's usually Dad-E's first comment when we walks through the door each day, something to the effect of noticing how different he looks. He is becoming more and more aware of his surroundings, taking it all in, and doing a lot better with not vomiting after every feeding (thank goodness for our clothes and our washing machine.) We've definitely been on an emotional roller coaster this month (mostly thanks to me), and I am slowly but surely getting better and doing better (thanks to everyone who has checked in on me, I appreciate you all!). All I want is for both of my kids, and my husband, to know how much I love them and how I would do anything for them. All I want is everyone happy and healthy. I can't wait to see what this next month brings... hopefully, a few more hours of sleep for us each night?

No comments:

Post a Comment