Thursday, February 9, 2012

Hello 3rd trimester!!

This past Sunday marked my 28th week of pregnancy... welcome to the third and final trimester!! I'm both excited, and saddened at the same time. This pregnancy has truly flown by, and I really do enjoy being pregnant. Most people don't, and I do feel for those people... people who have constant nausea, vomiting, aches, pains, etc... I have been extremely lucky in all aspects of being pregnant. I absolutely love feeling baby move around, kick me in the ribs, and especially those times at night when Eric lays his head on my belly and listens/watches/feels baby move around. Those moments are ones I'll never forget. But obviously, I can't wait until we have an actual baby in our arms too... it's just the wonder and thought that maybe this is the last time I'll ever experience this in my life that makes me sad.

On the Alli front... we're up to 16 teeth since Dad-E's last post earlier this week, pretty crazy, eh?? She is quite the handful still... just into everything, loves to "tell" us what she wants by pointing, talking, and oh, just sometimes a little whining too.... We love her so much and can't wait to see her as a big sister. We are getting to work on her bedroom very soon, and I'm definitely excited for that. When we ordered her furniture, we went back and forth a lot on if we wanted to get another crib or not. We decided to get the same crib she has now, the convertible 4 in 1 type crib that will convert to toddler, day and full sized beds, so it will grow right along with her. We just feel like she's still a little young to be in a "big bed", and she loves her crib so much that we didn't want to make too many changes all at once. It may be a lot for her to move to a new room in the first place. So, we'll see how things go! I'm just excited about everything... things are really getting closer and closer!

1 comment: