Sunday, July 17, 2011

My new (to me) car!

After the significant hail damage done to my car back in Ohio, we got a decent amount of money from the insurance company and had to decide if it was worth paying to get fixed, or if we should just bite the bullet and get a new one. I've been looking and wanting a newer car for a little while now, and I guess that event just pushed me along in the process. I had found one I really liked right before we drove to Ohio, and we were going to stop at the dealership on our road trip home and check it out. However, the day before we left, I got a notice from the dealership that it was sold. Oh well, wasn't meant to be. While we were in Cincinnati, we went to a dealership and test drove one while we were home, and really loved the way it drove, and knew exactly what features we wanted included. We went back to SC and continued our search. I had a really bad experience with the Honda dealership here in Charleston, so I continued searching for everything I wanted on my own. About a week ago, I got an email from the dealership up in Inman, SC that had the previous car I had really liked but sold before we could see it, telling me they had gotten another just like it, same color and everything. It turns out, this car had everything we wanted. 2007 Honda Pilot EX-L. It was the exact color I wanted, leather interior, DVD player, sunroof, etc. So, Saturday morning, Eric drove the 3 and 1/2 hrs, wheeled and dealed, and drove the 3 and 1/2 hrs back in my new car!! I am in love with it, and finding more and more things I love about it all the time.





No comments:

Post a Comment