Friday, December 14, 2012

All About Aiden

Aiden is almost 8 months old, and he's getting so big! He loves to sit up and reach and play with toys, eats 3 full baby food meals a day, still can down bottles like a champ, and has been consistently sleeping the same hours as his big sister (7pm-6am). Still no teeth, which is just shocking to us as Alli had so many by this time. But, as we soon realized after having Aiden, all babies are different and I know he will do things on his own time. It is obvious that he is the baby of the family, and he knows it.

A few weeks ago, I took Aiden to have pictures taken all by himself. I have never known what it's like to have a true sibling growing up, living with me all the time (no disrespect to my step & half bro's, love you guys!), but I really had the spotlight all on me most times. So, to say I feel bad for Aiden that most of his pictures have been with big sis stealing the spotlight would be an understatement. So, off we went to get pictures of just him. And oh goodness, I think especially when he's all by himself, I realize how handsome he truly is and how many hearts he's going to break. Especially mine when he leaves me someday...






No comments:

Post a Comment