So, another month has gone by and Aiden is just getting happier and happier. He wakes up smiling, goes to bed smiling, and will smile for just about anything and anyone in between. He still loves being outside more than anything, and thankfully, we've had quite a warm "winter" this year so he's been able to be out more than normal. This month, he had his first trip to Ohio and got lots of love and cuddling from family, which was great to see.
What he's up to...
- He's smiling and laughing all the time. Especially with daddy.
- He claps a lot lately, and it's so adorable. He seems so proud of himself when he's doing it.
- He still isn't crawling, but he's seeming more and more interested... and a little less ticked off when he's on his stomach these days...
- He loves to feed himself, his favorite food are Gerber Crunchies, any flavor, but it's about all he can have because he still has no teeth!
- Ever since sitting up has become his favorite thing, playing with toys has become a favorite, too. He loves blocks (putting them in his mouth of course), and the toy remote is his all-time favorite. Although, if he could have the real remote, he'd be in heaven.
This month went by so quickly with traveling and preparing for Christmas, but we can't help but realize how much our little man is growing up! I look back to posts about Alli as she was growing month by month, and realize how much we wanted her to grow and do and learn and explore, and as much as I want that for Aiden too, I can't help but want to hold on to these baby snuggles as long as I can.